Monday, September 6, 2010

It's always been the Big Guy!!!

Here's what I really wanted to post about today (but the mom thing popped up and I just had to get that off my chest first).

There was a few lines that popped out at me from the book I was reading last night (Matrix Energetics by Richard Bartlett).

"When you really know, and not just believe that you deserve it, you can have it."

I love this sentence. If you understand what Matrix Energetics is about, this is key. But it's also key in life, in general. Believe vs know. Fine line you might say but I think it's huge.

"... either do, or do not, there is no try."

Another biggie. Like jumping in with both feet. Or Nike's, "Just Do It". No toe dipping, no hair splitting, just do, or do not.

And this next one was the most profound for me. It may not mean much to anyone else but for me it spoke volumes. LOUD volumes. I believe, no wait, that's I KNOW it unhinged a massive door and flung it across and out of the way. It freed me.

"A statement of Jesus comes to mind, who is for me the most powerful archetype for the miracle mind-set. 'I CAN OF MINE OWN SELF DO NOTHING.' Ditto. I'm a perfectly imperfect vessel. God is the healer."

YAY!! I no longer have to be self-conscious about what "I" am doing or if "I" do my sessions well or right or good enough. I've had enough feedback to know that what I do "feels good" and is right that way. I have enough (or maybe more than my share) of ethical standards to know that in THAT way I'm doing stuff right. And I know when I am being led by Spirit (aka God) to do this or that and I trust that part. It was the "healing" part I doubted that I was doing right. But this was an in my face and out loud reminder that it's not me, it's never been ME. It's God and I have total faith and trust in the BIG Guy. He guides me, I do my best to listen, hear and follow, and he does the rest. Whoohoo!!! Piece-o-cake!!!

And I since I also believe that there are no accidents, the fact that I was prompted to post my previous post about moms... and mine, was just as profound and well timed as reading what I read last night. A lifetime of doubt I've had about my self-worth, my progress, my every step forward—fearing that I'll be reprimanded for it being the wrong move, the wrong decision, the wrong direction... even when it's only me in the room...

There was another quote from this book on these two pages I've referred to in this post. It read, simply, "Let go."

Okay. ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment